in Energy Markets
Delivering actionable insights, quality data products, and leading energy analysis since 1984.
As an independent, privately-held company, we aim to bring you a comprehensive and objective perspective on global, regional, and national energy markets by leveraging our greatest strengths:
POLICY & REGULATION
Whether interested in traditional or emerging energy markets, we provide an independent, data-driven analysis of output, demand, and trade on a global, regional, and selected country basis. Markets are examined within the context of macroeconomic, regulatory, and geopolitical developments worldwide to provide detailed projections of supply, demand, and price.
Our work has always integrated volumetric data with regulation, policymaking, and geopolitics. Our approach rests on a foundation of data, and integrating numbers with regulation and policy decisions makes us nimble at recognizing fundamental market change and adroit at interpreting its potential implications before others in our business do.
ESAI Energy provides forecasts of supply, demand, and price of crude and products in the liquids energy space. Our methodology rests on integrating economic, industrial, political, and regulatory analysis. Moreover, our forecasts are built from the bottom up, aggregating by product, sector, and country to develop global understanding.
Our analysts identify critical gaps in available data and work to add a valuable dimension to forecasts.
- ESAI Energy collects all kinds of formal data for our proprietary database that dates from 1978
- Our database is global and built from the bottom up with individual country, provincial, or state data
- Our analysts identify the gaps in available data and do the legwork to find or develop that data and bring it to you
Our cross-functional and cross-regional organization facilitates nimble, cost-effective support that generates integrated insights.
- At ESAI Energy, there are no analytical silos. Our analysts work as an integrated team to answer questions and project outcomes.
- Our analysts have specific regional and linguistic experience that allows each to have a deep understanding of socio-economic, political, and military factors that influence markets in each region
- All of our work reflects the integration of regulatory and policy developments with supply, demand, and price
Our Analyst On Demand program provides support based on your needs and timeline rather than ours—as simple as a phone call with an expert analyst. No gatekeepers. No runaround.
- Ad hoc queries
- Conference calls
- Memos and presentations
- Customized datasets are refreshed monthly
- Issue-specific executive or board presentations
What our customers are saying.
"ESAI’s analysis team, and their own executive leadership, have always been a phone call or email away to help in a bind or to make sense of questionable developments in the market."
"We could not have kept up the quality and consistency of market analysis for our department head, our CEO, Board, and the Operations team without ESAI."
"The relationship is personal, and the product suite such a great fit that you’d swear they were co-workers a few seats over."
"ESAI Energy's report analyses always have something interesting in them I didn’t know and haven’t seen elsewhere."
"Willing to customize some data to make it more useful without making you jump through hoops."
"ESAI Energy is the only firm in the industry that provides comprehensive refinery-level data."